Board and Committee Meetings
October 20, 2020 - Location to be determined
January 19, 2021 - Location to be determined
April 20, 2021 - Location to be determined
July 20, 2021 - Location to be determined
For additional information please contact the board office at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (859) 246-2069
The FY2020-2021 Architect renewal period is now closed. If you did not renew, voluntarily surrender your license or applied for and received emeritus status by August 30, 2020, your license has been administratively revoked, effective August 31, 2020. If you are not sure of your status you may contact the board office.
The FY 2021 Certified Interior Designer renewal period is now open. The FY 2021 CID annual renewal period will be available from August 26, 2020 until midnight on November 30, 2020.
The Kentucky Board of Architects (hereinafter referenced as the “Board”) is in the process revising Kentucky Administrative Regulations 201 KAR, Chapter 19 Architects and Kentucky Administrative Regulations 201 KAR, Chapter 19 Certified Interior Designers. The Board has the authority to promulgate for all administrative regulation (KRS 323.210) consistent with KRS 323.
This office will be closed in accordance with KRS 18A.190, KRS 2.190 and KRS 2.110 for the following dates in 2020:
- Friday, July 3, 2020 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2020 - Labor Day
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - Presidential Election
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 26-27, 2020 - Thanksgiving
- Thursday & Friday, December 24-25, 2020 - Christmas
- Thursday, December 31, 2020 & Friday, January 1, 2021 - New Year's
The most recent Kentucky Board of Architects Newsletter:
KY BOA Newsletter September 2020